PLEASE SPREAD THIS POST AROUND!
So if you recall, I did a sort of Korra Nation link “Master Post” the first time around, and I was wondering if anyone would like to resubmit their link for me to put it in ONE BIG GIANT POST for maximum clicks :)
Great way to get your link out and help out other Korra fans, too! Leave your link HERE please, and I’ll get to as many of them as I can tonight.
Thanks, and good luck!
PLEASE SPREAD THIS AROUND! Go to the original post, leave your link, and I will add it to the Master Post to make sure everyone gets a chance at more clicks!!
This is probably the weirdest giveaway ever, but let’s try it out :)
Soon I’ll have more time for painting (finally) and I decided that it’s time to start accepting commissions (only if anybody will be interested in that, lol). I still need to think about some details (and prices), so for a good start I decided to make first one for free.
This is a rare opportunity, because usually I don’t take requests :)
So, here are the rules:
- reblog to enter (just once, I don’t want to spam your dashboards)
- you don’t have to be following me (but I won’t mind if you do ;))
- winner will be chosen by random number generator
- your ask box has to be open (I need to contact the winner somehow)
- giveaway ends on the June 27th
- I’ll paint anybody you want (your favourite actor/singer/band member/ your relative/friend or even yourself)
- Please note, that I do digital stuff, so you’ll receive only a huge-ass, high resolution file, nothing “physical” (although you can print it on your own of course)
- it will be a classic head + a bit of shoulders portrait (see examples above)
- you can choose only one person for me to paint
- I’ll paint it within 7 days
So, spread the word :)
What if Mrs. Everdeen had an afair with Mr. Mellark, and Prim is actually Peeta’s half-sister? And that’s why he (Mr. Mellark) was going to keep her stomach full? And that’s why Mrs. Mellark hates Katniss so much. And Mrs. Everdeen never told her husband the truth, and that’s why she get so depressed after he died. And that’s why she keeps running away.
I think you just broke Suzanne Collins.